Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dilithium Mine Advertising

2 posters

Go down

Dilithium Mine Advertising Empty Dilithium Mine Advertising

Post  Welik Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:13 am

So, we all know that we are allowed to advertise our mine to the general public. my main concern is can we possibly get a standardized advertising saying for the Zone chats so we appear to be organized and concise? Yet on the same token, I don't want ponies to make a bot like the ECredits sites. possibly something copy/paste-able. I know this may sound like an odd request, however I just think it would help people out. especially to help out with the spell check and grammar.

Just a thought.

@WelikEdeta
Welik
Welik
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Dilithium Mine Advertising Empty This is under advisement with our governing members

Post  Hootanic Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Keep in mind that another element to consider when offering open invites to the public that we would need to have somepony at the Dilithium Mine present in order to send the Fleet Map invites.  These are details that we are still working out.  Here is a rough draft of what I have so far:

"The Guardians of Equestria have completed Tier 3 Trade access to our Dilithium Mine with Tier 3 completion coming soon, and extend an invitation to any that would like a fleet map invite to use our services.  This offer is brought to you by the hard work and dedication of our community in spreading Love and Tolerance to all"
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum