Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my LEGO space stuff

Go down

my LEGO space stuff Empty my LEGO space stuff

Post  V'idaar Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:08 am

As a result of yesterday discussion in pony chat, I was encouraged to make this post. So there ya go, enjoy!
All my contraptions are made to hold at least one person (well, lego person) inside, for extra realism I guess. Keep in mind that I had built all this before I starded playing STO, so thats why you wont be able to find nacellas etc.
First off, I present you the small orbital storage and trade station:
my LEGO space stuff P1010008wg
The flat thing on the right is a docking area for small shuttles and freighters.
my LEGO space stuff P1010010mv

my LEGO space stuff P1010012vw

my LEGO space stuff P1010011v
Theres a DHC on the roof, for defensive measures obviously. The station actually has interior, but I didnt took any pictures of it because theres nothing inside (yet).

This is the large passenger shuttle, which happens to be heavily armed and armoured. Turrets are fully functional.

my LEGO space stuff P1010016va
Because of its size, and my limited amount of bricks, I wasnt even bothering with making the colors match. Lets say that its built from salvaged parts, okay?
my LEGO space stuff P1010017hl
Tires are engines, period.
Its easy to take the roof off, and see whats inside:
The cargo/passenger bay:
my LEGO space stuff P1010018md
And the bridge:
my LEGO space stuff P1010019fv

Also, a small freighter, capable of carrying 2 normalized containers (yes, thats a lot! Especially because I had parts to make only 4 of 'em):
my LEGO space stuff P1010013sgh
Its made out of a helicopter and a few spare parts btw.
my LEGO space stuff P1010014g

my LEGO space stuff P1010015zn

And a Nova (from X universe series) styled fighter:
my LEGO space stuff P1010020bq
Again, tires are engines...
my LEGO space stuff P1010021og

I have a few more small craft, but they are ugly, and made with leftovers.
I put this link to the gallery in case your browser cuts the pictures off, like mine did
V'idaar
V'idaar
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down