Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Charter of the United Equestria Space Force

2 posters

Go down

The Charter of the United Equestria Space Force Empty The Charter of the United Equestria Space Force

Post  Hootanic Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 am

The Leadership Team is proud to announce the newly re-established charter of the UESF viewable at http://derpy.me/uesfcharter where comments may be added for input during this review period.  We will vote on ratification within the coming days and weeks.  Thanks to everypony that helped make this happen!

Last edited by Hootanic on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

The Charter of the United Equestria Space Force Empty The charter has passed ratification!

Post  Hootanic Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 am

Here is the transcript of the Ratification Ceremony for everypony unable to make it, edited for typos:

[Local] Derpy@xeylen: "greetings and welcome to everypony! This is a very important event in the history of our fleet. So please keep silent for the duration of the event.
[Local] Derpy@xeylen: First, I would like to thank celestia and kronis for their incredible contribution and effort to create this document. Would you both please come to the stage area.
[Local] Derpy@xeylen: Kronis, being absolutely instrumental in the creation in the document will now present.

[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: Thank you for that kind introduction and your patience while awaiting my arrival.
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: and thank you for being here. I would like to congratulate everypony on this momentous occasion for the passage of the new UESF Charter.
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: This represents a move for our community into a harmonious future where everypony is a participant in the future of the United Equestria Space Force!
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: So without much further ado, it is with great pleasure that I hereby announce, by popular ratification, the Charter of the United Equestria Space Force is now official!
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: A brief primer on what this will mean for us.
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: First, this is not a deviation from anything that we aren't already doing
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: Rather, it is an affirmation, written for all on the openness and hope that everypony has for our group
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: That we can come together and know that all are represented in equality of the law
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: It us ours and ours alone, to protect and preserve the health and safety of our friends
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: All ranks and current statuses will not change
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: Going forward, we can see how we can proceed in a fair an consistent manner
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: So, it is also with great pleasure that I announce the 3 branches of the United Equestria Space Force
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: The GoE, lead by Derpy and Enderwinner
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: The NGoE lead by Lunumariacelest, Tia, Ponygore, and Myself
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: The Pony Chat Channels and EQAD managed and lead by Enderwinner, Stikk, and Ponygore
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: Together the heads of these brances are your new, established Canterlot Council!!!
[Local] Kronis@Hootanic: Now, to place this in perspective is Tia to give the Chronicle of the UESF

[Local] HRM Princess Celestia@xenicazanos: 24,537,600 seconds, 408,960 minutes, 6816 hours, 284 days. a bit over nine months ago 6 strangers created a fleet with the idea of creating a more active brony fleet than any other.
[Local] HRM Princess Celestia@xenicazanos: Today we stand with over 350 members from all over the world
[Local] HRM Princess Celestia@xenicazanos: We have come a long way from our small beginnings
[Local] HRM Princess Celestia@xenicazanos: The name UESF was originally the name of this fleet
[Local] HRM Princess Celestia@xenicazanos: Eventually during one of our previous leader's reign it was changed
[Local] HRM Princess Celestia@xenicazanos: To the Guardians of Equestria
[Local] HRM Princess Celestia@xenicazanos: I would like to thank every pony for being a part of this and I hope to see more of you in the future

[Local] Derpy@xeylen: Thank you everypony for your patience! We have come far, and our future is clear. With our new charter we will continue to be the best pony fleet in all of STO!
[Local] Derpy@xeylen: You are dismissed! *fluttershy yay*
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

The Charter of the United Equestria Space Force Empty Re: The Charter of the United Equestria Space Force

Post  Light Shine Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 pm

I congradulate you for bringing to pass something I failed to enact as a leader.

I salute the progress you have made, and the effort you have put forth in organizing the fleet since my abrupt departure.

For pony!
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

http://ponysquare.com/Light_Shine/

Back to top Go down

The Charter of the United Equestria Space Force Empty Re: The Charter of the United Equestria Space Force

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down