Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eating my season 7 rage

2 posters

Go down

Eating my season 7 rage Empty Eating my season 7 rage

Post  Malkarris Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm

So today I finally sat down and figured out how much I would have to grind for Mark XII STF gear in the new system, which has been a major pain to me in how I was looking at it. And it turns out that its not that bad. Apparently if I did my math right, you only need to run a space ESTF about 73 times to get everything you need for a full space set. Or run about 64 ground ESTFs. Assuming that you didn't save anything on the climb up the rep ladder.

I'm still miffed about a few things, but figuring that out actually made me feel better about it all. So...

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that one should alwasy take a breath and figure things out before assuming that the cliff you are headed for is really a cliff, when if could be just a bit of a drop.

Signed
Malk

Now, I just have to finish getting my Armitage and that Breen Cruiser, and I think this month could be halfway good after all.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Eating my season 7 rage Empty Re: Eating my season 7 rage

Post  Hootanic Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:23 pm

I was one of the few of us that held out their stf stuff for the Season 7 exchange and I currently have like 5000 Omega marks and 200+ borg neural processors I should complete Omega reputation tier 5 today or tomorrow, get the stuff I want and then pump out the rest into dilithium for the fleet projects. That's the plan anyway.
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down