Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title to be determined

Go down

Title to be determined Empty Title to be determined

Post  Malkarris Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:35 pm

So, er, yeah, this story has been rambling around in my head for longer than most, from before I got into MLP. It started after I read part of the Undocumented Features universe, written mostly by Gryphon and Megazone, among others. Here is the link if you want to take a look. But yeah, it sutarted there, but kept being added to and changed, and finally I decided that if I was ever going to write it, I should get a move on. So, here is the first part of many, mostly a human in equestria story, though it will end up being more than that, and much larger that that as well. Also, fair warning, I dont know where all of this might really be going right now, but more adult elements are possible. I'll try and warn if a part has that, but consider this your blanket warning. Also, I have no editor, so I am sorry for any mistakes or errors I make. If you let me know, I'll do my best to edit it.

Oh, and I own nothing, besides Saikoyu.

Saikoyu woke up slowly, as she usually did, so it took a couple of secnds for her to realize that a few things were off. First, whatever she was lying on, it wasn't a bed, second, as her eyes opened, she saw a clear blue sky, not the roof of her bedroom, and third, while she know without a doubt that she should have a bed and a room for it, she could recall nothing else about them. Or anything else for that matter.

Adrenelin kicked her off the ground and standing upright faster than her body was prepared for, and it retaliated with a sever headache that almost drove her back down again. But fear mosed swiftly in and drove her onward, demanding she take stock of the situation.

She was on a simple dirt road, boarded on both sides by wide expances of grass. In the distance there was a forest, and even further away a mountain with something that looked like a castle on it, but nothing she reconized. No one else was in sight. Saikoyu turned her inspection to herself. She was dressed in a simple dark grey dress and a black cape, her longish brown hair in a mess from what she could feel, but that, alng with some stifness from sleeping on the road seeemd to be the extent of any injuries. Well, besides the slowly growing horror that she couldn't really remember anything past waking up here.

"Come on Sai, first things first," she muttered to herself. "Find some civilization, and then you can go to pieces about loosing your memories." Taking a glance at the castle on the mountain, she shrugged and started walking down the road in the mountain's general direction. It looked a fair distance away, but it was something, and its not like she had a map. Hopefully she would run into someone else on the way there.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down