Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Fleet Event thread - your fleet needs YOU!

4 posters

Go down

Official Fleet Event thread - your fleet needs YOU! Empty Official Fleet Event thread - your fleet needs YOU!

Post  MLP_Riley Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 am

Hello, everypony!

*Party poppers and streamers everywhere*

So, for those who've been having trouble keeping up with the recent leadership change (and I can't say I blame you, it's been crazy lately!) I've been granted the position of Party Planner, and although I'm in charge of planning all the fun and exciting events we all get to partake in, it's a job I can't do all by my lonesome!

"But how can I help?" You might be asking yourself; why it's very simple, my fellow ponies! I want your input: Let's throw around some ideas! What would you like to see become an event? What's fun, what's not, how to make an event more fun. You get the idea.

And just as important as the "what" is the "when"; when events should be scheduled to get as many ponies involved as possible?

Remember: The more input I have, the better and more fun I can make events for everypony!

So, in closing, what I'd like to know is:
- What kind of events should we hold? (Give me an idea, any idea!)
- When do you usually play? (The more ponies on at once, the better!)
- What would you like to see changed? (Could something about an event be done better?)

Let's hear what you all have to say! Very Happy
MLP_Riley
MLP_Riley
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Official Fleet Event thread - your fleet needs YOU! Empty Re: Official Fleet Event thread - your fleet needs YOU!

Post  Caroo™ Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:46 am

A fleet PVP With 1 carrier per team. Everyone else shuttles.
It's gonna be a big shuttle fight.
When? Anytime.
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Official Fleet Event thread - your fleet needs YOU! Empty Re: Official Fleet Event thread - your fleet needs YOU!

Post  MLP_Riley Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:24 am

Ooh, I quite like that idea; perhaps make a rule to not attack the other player shuttles unless the enemy's NPC shuttles are exhausted? Definitely one to consider.

Come on ponies, keep 'em coming! Smile
MLP_Riley
MLP_Riley
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Hmm If the players were all shuttles you would have to set the kill count really high. It sounds like the kind of thing where you are trying to destroy your opponent's base (the carrier) In this case It might be better to have the players use low tier ships as opposed to shuttles. Strong enough that they can't be killed easily while at the same time weak enough that a small swarm of shuttles is a serious threat to them.
Event Ideas:
Raids: Storm ESD or DS9 with a bunch of fellow fleetmates, a couple of party poppers, and some serious dance moves
The CE: If we can pull through the frustration then we may get a cool group shot with the trophy
Tia
Tia
Member of the Celestial Brigade
Member of the Celestial Brigade

https://uesf.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malkarris Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:20 am

When I usually play: Late evening my time (8-11 ish CST) most days

What type of events we should hold: STFs!! Actually seriously STFs, including Elite Ground runs. And I know I might regreat this, but since everyone else seems to think these are insane, I'd be willing to lead training runs for ground runs on normal and help people get at least MK XI ground sets (as wanted and needed).

Also, when season 6 comes out, fleet events definately. Maybe before that a tribble server run or three to get ready for them/see what its like?

What I would like to see changed: Advanced warning of events where possible. Sorry if I come off as an old mule about this, but real life does come firt a lot, and fitting in some time playing is easier if I can give it a specific time. I don't mind getting up at 5AM to play if I know something is going on.

EDITTED to add:
One more suggestion, fleet event for leveling new characters and/or members.Or just re-running old missions for fun. Sorry, just popped into my head.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down