Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rules and Guidelines

Go down

General Rules and Guidelines Empty General Rules and Guidelines

Post  Light Shine Fri May 04, 2012 1:47 am

The basics for good conduct within the fleet:

The UESF/MLE-RiM channel is our official line of communication in-game. No swearing, no lewd or crude language, and no suggestive content. Be respectful to all the ponies, and all opinions. Do not insert links to inappropriate sites or pictures. Do not discussion spoilers about forthcoming MLP episodes(we have a special "Spoilers" channel for that now). And let's try to avoid mean spirited trolling, aight?

If you so desire to delve into topics of a sensual or crude nature, please use the After Dark channel.

The fleet bank is for storing Rare and Very Rare items. For the time being, please do not store tribbles, materials, or consumables in the bank. If you have an item that you wish to contribute to a future fleet contest, please store it in the Alicorn Bank. Please be aware that any items that are Uncommon or Common will be removed, and proceeds kept by the Regent and Alicorn Sisters(fair warning).

Our policy regarding inviting new members is simple, and straight forward: they must be a Brony. Please test their basic knowledge, just to be sure! It is our goal to unite all of the ponies out there that play STO, so don't be bashful.

Promotions are handled by myself, Celestia, and Luna(@ponygore). Do not pester to be promoted, as you will be ignored. Attaining CMC is really easy: be active and respectful. Beyond that? Well, you need to earn my respect.

Violations will be treated as follows:
-Warning, and marked for observation.
-Demotion, if you have been promoted, 2nd warning.
-Temporary ban from fleet and inter fleet chat.
-Expulsion from fleet(we REALLY hope to never ever have to do this...it would pain me so).

This, by no means, is complete. We'll add/change rules as need in the future.
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

http://ponysquare.com/Light_Shine/

Back to top Go down