Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Shine Cutie Mark Contest Winner

Go down

Light Shine Cutie Mark Contest Winner Empty Light Shine Cutie Mark Contest Winner

Post  Light Shine Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:07 pm

And now... the moment you all have been waiting for....

...the winner of the contest!

Yes, I know, many of you have been held captive in anticipation as you have awaited my decision. Who got the prize? Which one was it? What does it look like? Am I still sane?

Well, most of those questions will be answer shortly. As for your sanity... I strongly recommend checking in with our local Counselor, Scootaloo for a little... "chat."

Before I announce the winner, I must first mention that I loved all of the submissions. It was genuinely hard to decide a winner, and wished I could use all of them... but we remember what happened to poor Applebloom when she had the cutie pox, right?

Anyhow, I don't want any of you ponies that submitted entries to think that yours was not good. Even those that could only offer descriptions had amazing ideas. However, ponies can only have one cutie mark, so I had to make the tough call.

(this is killing you, isn't it?)

So without further rambling, I shall announce the extreme joy it was to judge. You see, it brought out some rather good artists, and some great minds. I was amazed at some of the designs described, and some of the visual art that was submitted. I am proud of you all. Truly, we have a neat community here.

At the same time, it was difficult to make a decision.How could I just pick one? So many good ideas! I spent hours over the weekend laboring over the winner. Which one best fit Light Shine? Some of you may wish to talk to Scootaloo and see if he wants to use your design for his "Heartshine" character. I think you know who you are as I mention that OC. Yeah, yeah, you do.

Serious, they'd go great on Heartshine.

If you know what I mean.

And get your mind out of the gutter. Silly ponies.

Okay, okay!

I'll announce the winner already!

No pony.

I kid, I kid.

Hey! Don't you point that at me!

Fine.

Drum roll please...

...and now, the moment you've ALL been waiting for...

...the winner of the Light Shine Cutie Mark Contest!

Let's give a big round of applause for...

LUNA!!

Hooray! Huzzah! Good job!

Here's what my new cutie mark looks like!:
Light Shine Cutie Mark Contest Winner Light_11

So congrats to Luna!

On to the next contest!
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

http://ponysquare.com/Light_Shine/

Back to top Go down