Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light Shine Group

+2
Light Shine
Scootaloo
6 posters

Go down

The Light Shine Group Empty The Light Shine Group

Post  Scootaloo Sun May 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Ok. All of you keep posting awesome OCs that need to be in a story, and I think Light Shine would like me to keep my busy little hooves away from his for a while. So I was wondering if I could borrow your OCs, too? That way I can focus my busy little brain on a story of my own making, but also include my friends (that's ya'll) in it. I mean, if you don't want me to, that's ok... I just keep seeing these characters everypony creates and I want to tell their stories! Again... if that's ok with everypony...

Last edited by Scootaloo on Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : silly confusingness due to english being a retardedly complex language)
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

The Light Shine Group Empty Re: The Light Shine Group

Post  Light Shine Sun May 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Scootaloo wrote:I think Light Shine would like me to keep my busy little hooves away from his for a while.

Oh you...

...says the pony who I've consulted the most with about story details. But, to gay on topic, should I post mine here? Or are you counting "Of Ponies and Skyships" as Light Shine's story?
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

http://ponysquare.com/Light_Shine/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scootaloo Sun May 06, 2012 5:38 pm

You can repost Light Shine here. I figured you're telling your version of the coming adventures of the Mane 6. I kinda just wanted to write a story with the fleet OCs in Equestria. A possible universe, if you will. And it keeps me from pestering you too much! Razz

I suppose I should also feel a little bad because the (working) title is kind of a play on the Lightman Group from 'Lie to Me.' hehe

Last edited by Scootaloo on Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more thoughts, too lazy to add new post.)
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Radsjet Wed May 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Scootaloo wrote:Ok. All of you keep posting awesome OCs that need to be in a story, and I think Light Shine would like me to keep my busy little hooves away from his for a while. So I was wondering if I could borrow your OCs, too? That way I can focus my busy little brain on a story of my own making, but also include my friends (that's ya'll) in it. I mean, if you don't want me to, that's ok... I just keep seeing these characters everypony creates and I want to tell their stories! Again... if that's ok with you...

this sounds like fun idea but also who do you talk to when saying "if thats okay whit you" all or just Light Shine Razz
Radsjet
Radsjet
Very Important Pony (VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Wed May 09, 2012 1:33 pm

I'm pretty sure he means all.
Tia
Tia
Member of the Celestial Brigade

https://uesf.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Radsjet Wed May 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Celestia wrote:I'm pretty sure he means all.

okay then but why not say all then you is one person all is all person XD
Radsjet
Radsjet

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Wed May 09, 2012 2:42 pm

The word "you" is one of the reasons why English is a difficult language to learn. "You" typically refers to an individual person. However it can also be used to refer to a group of people. Y'all is a slang term that means "You all" and refers to more than one individual. You may on occasion find that when a person is quoting another they use "You [all]". In this case the "[all]" was not actually said by the person being quoted however the quote refers to the use of 'you' in the plural so the "[all]" is added to clarify the context of the word.
Tia
Tia

Back to top Go down

Post  Radsjet Wed May 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Celestia wrote:The word "you" is one of the reasons why English is a difficult language to learn. "You" typically refers to an individual person. However it can also be used to refer to a group of people. Y'all is a slang term that means "You all" and refers to more than one individual. You may on occasion find that when a person is quoting another they use "You [all]". In this case the "[all]" was not actually said by the person being quoted however the quote refers to the use of 'you' in the plural so the "[all]" is added to clarify the context of the word.

You lost me after quoting and also i cant take my eyes from your picture its ridiculus prety and it makes me fell like its flirting whit me XD XD its like its enchanted Razz or cursed XD
Radsjet
Radsjet

Back to top Go down

Post  Scootaloo Wed May 09, 2012 3:13 pm

I meant that to address everypony who's posted on Light Shine's character submissions thread. Also... yeah... I've spent too much time in Kentucky, which is why I've picked up using ya'll. Cursed southern colloquialisms! I also fixed the first post for ya, rads.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Radsjet Wed May 09, 2012 3:18 pm

oh well okay i have posted there in fact i posted 2 characters 1 mare and one stallion Razz its okay for me Very Happy
Radsjet
Radsjet

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Stats:
Age: Unknown (+1000 years chronologically 20-30 years biologically)
Species: Unicorn
Family: Unknown (Adopted by the alicorn sisters)
Talents: Teleporting (Examiner's report: Very limited range (1-2 meters max 'jumping' distance) most unicorns who can cast a teleport spell have a maximum range of 20-100 meters or more. However these short 'jumps' appear to cause little or no exertion in subject (Spell usually exhausting for unicorns also tends to cause disorientation upon arrival side effect not present in subject) allowing him to cast the spell at an astounding rate (6.72 Spells per second). Speed of teleport spell allows subject a limited ability to fly. ), proficient with most equestrian weapons.
Detractors: Socially unstable, Paranoid, Distrustful, Blind (limited vision when teleporting), is unable to cast any form of magic other than teleportation
Background Story:
About ten years before the chaos wars Princess Luna found wisp as a foal lying in a crater with severe burns and other injuries. He was rushed back to Canterlot where they managed to revive him but at a terrible price. The injuries from the crash had cost wisp his past, gone were the memories of who he was and nopony seemed to know who he was. He was permitted to remain at the castle and started working there doing odd jobs that he learned from the castle staff. No one seemed to know what his cutie mark meant and neither did he, it was not until ten years later during the early days of the war that wisp discovered his talent, teleporting. He had volunteered to fight having been taught be the captain of the guard since he was able to wield a sword. During the battle wisp was over powered by an opponent as his enemy closed in for the kill wisp teleported away landing right next to Luna. As the war continued on wisp became more and more adept at teleporting until it was as natural as breathing to him. By the time the war had ended wisp could move through a hostile area almost unseen his image transparent resembling flowing water. When the war of sisters began Wisp sided with Luna but refused to use his ability to assassinate Celestia when he realized that Luna was no longer Luna. Banished to the shadow realm for disobeying her, wisp emerged 1000 years later when nightmare moon was defeated as young as the day he had been banished but 1000 years of shadows cost him his vision, however when steps into the shadow realm, an ability cultured from the 1000 years he spent there his vision returns and he sees the world through the lens of the shadow realm. He has difficulties with social skills, the hostile and treacherous nature of the shadow realm instilling him with a sense of paranoia and mistrust which he often has difficulties overcoming.
Tia
Tia

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroo™ Fri May 18, 2012 5:33 am

Name: Star Fly
Talent: Astronomy and aerodynamics
Cutie Mark: Sky Blue star with white wings
Coat: Bluish Grey
Mane: Yellow
Special Items: Jetpack, Strap-on mechanical wings powered by magic, A model airship with lots of sentimental value.
Aviator's helmet also with lots of sentimental value..
Personality: Twilight Sparkle-ish and Pinkie-ish
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Wisp Fri May 18, 2012 9:00 pm

I have 2 OCs that I'll allow to be used. I'll post them separately.

Name: Dusk Whisp
Cutie Mark: A star
Talent: Engineering and astronomy
Coat: Tan-Brown
Mane and Tail: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Items: Glasses and a vest with pockets for storage. Occasionally a saddlebag that has a few books in it.
Basic personality: Calm and quiet. Determined to finish given tasks. Supports friends despite being quiet.
Dusk Wisp
Dusk Wisp
Known Pony
Known Pony

http://ponysquare.com/ari/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Wisp Fri May 18, 2012 9:09 pm

OC #2

Name: Ariyous
Species: Dragon, specifically hybrid of ice and star dragon
Primary scale color: Light, icy blue.
Secondary (underbelly and wing membrane): Light grey-blue.
Eye: Green with specks of silver.
Star dragon mark (I'm making this up I think, its kinda like a cutie mark): Star with a firey corona with a ring go around it.
Talents: Ice magic (a given), crystal magic, and skills in math and science.
Basic personality: As an ice dragon, Ariyous usually has a cold demeanor but is actually nice once you get to know him. He is very blunt with his option and thoughts so he hardly "sugar coats" anything for the sake of being nice.
Dusk Wisp
Dusk Wisp
Known Pony
Known Pony

http://ponysquare.com/ari/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum