Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to come out as a Brony/Explaining the show to others

+2
Shooting Star
CaptainKBX
6 posters

Go down

How to come out as a Brony/Explaining the show to others Empty How to come out as a Brony/Explaining the show to others

Post  CaptainKBX Sat May 26, 2012 8:30 pm

How do YOU do it? What are some methods to use to make sure people won't judge you too much?
CaptainKBX
CaptainKBX
Known Pony
Known Pony

Back to top Go down

How to come out as a Brony/Explaining the show to others Empty Re: How to come out as a Brony/Explaining the show to others

Post  Shooting Star Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm

I just kinda tell people, no one has really cared so far Razz
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

How to come out as a Brony/Explaining the show to others Empty Re: How to come out as a Brony/Explaining the show to others

Post  CaptainKBX Sat May 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Yeah, but you're British, British people have too much class to argue over liking a TV show Razz
CaptainKBX
CaptainKBX
Known Pony
Known Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Star Sat May 26, 2012 8:48 pm

CaptainKBX wrote:Yeah, but you're British, British people have too much class to argue over liking a TV show Razz
]

Na, i just know people who are pretty laid back Razz
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroo™ Sun May 27, 2012 12:39 am

Kinda funny really that I just told the show to my friends and stuff.....
They all became bronies the next day..........
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Shine Sun May 27, 2012 4:58 am

I usually just... Pony. Wear the ponies, set up the ponies. Ask if they know Fluttershy, and move from there. That's my play style.
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

http://ponysquare.com/Light_Shine/

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroo™ Sun May 27, 2012 5:27 am

I would go like. If they say that its gay or sumfin. I just ignore them and keep the mentality that they don't exist. Hence, everyone is a brony.
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormy Seas Sun May 27, 2012 7:42 am

I too, pony. I wear my shirts openly and play my pony music while driving or doing paperwork. I've gotten two eye rolls, one "Oh, I look animation too," one open sneer, two weird looks, and two successful conversions from that method. I'll talk about it but only if I'm asked. I put it out there and see what happens.
Stormy Seas
Stormy Seas
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

http://ponysquare.com/Stormy_Seas/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scootaloo Sun May 27, 2012 11:33 am

I've mostly been met with weird looks. However, most of my friends realise I have rather eclectic interests, hence why I have Gundams sitting next to unicorns who are below beanie baby cats on my bookshelf. Or on the shelf behind my bed, where I have ponies next to models of WWII naval vessels which are next to an Astray Gundam which is next to star trek micromachines. I'm not very open about it, mainly because I get eyerolls from my family. However, if people are interested, I'll usually open up about it.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down