Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy folks. Syoehi here.

2 posters

Go down

Howdy folks. Syoehi here. Empty Howdy folks. Syoehi here.

Post  Archaeopteryx Sat May 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Greetings all! I applied several months back and was accepted, though I haven't actually gotten the ingame invite yet as I dropped out for a long while due to classes killing my interest in gaming in general.

However finals are now past and I'm back apparently just in time for the Romulans to get their day in the limelight.

Anyways, I play Syoehi on the Federation side, and occasionally a KDF toon named Sethme.

Archaeopteryx
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Howdy folks. Syoehi here. Empty Re: Howdy folks. Syoehi here.

Post  Hootanic Sun May 19, 2013 11:52 am

Hello, Archaeopteryx - sorry if you have not been sent an invite in-game as yet, but this can be easily rectified. We currently have many people that can send fleet invites; if you open the Social Menu (default is pressing "O" ) then under fleet search you should find the Guardians of Equestria by searching for our name or the term "brony". Highlight the "Guardians of Equestria" and select "Details" for a list of members with invite permissions that are on and PM them. Also, we have a chat channel, "MLP Chat" that you may join as well - it is hosted by us but open to bronies of all affiliations. If you prefer communicating via the forums, that's fine too, just make sure to include your @Handle. See you in the game!

-@Hootanic
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Post  Archaeopteryx Sun May 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Righto, thanks!

-@Archae0pteryx <-with a zero in the middle there.

Archaeopteryx
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum