Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foundry Exploit

2 posters

Go down

Foundry Exploit Empty Foundry Exploit

Post  Malkarris Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 pm

In case people aren't talking about this in fleet (don't know, not on) or not following the forums, apparently there is some sort of exploit in the foundry where there are one click missions that have the average time run way up so that they give you an large amout of dilithium, and there is a batch of them where you can run them all at once and get something like a million dilithium at once, so I gather. Cryptic is looking at this as the mother of all exploits and is actively perma-banning anyone found running these missions, which I think is rather unfair since the only notice was given on a pod cast. They are also surpressing the news on the forums and its not on the main site anywhere. So, don't run any of those missions. I think they are all in a foreign language so you should be safe sticking to english, but better safe that sorry and stick to the spotlight missions is what I'm going to do, if I run any foundry missions.

Anyway, just FYI you ponies.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Foundry Exploit Empty Yes, I have heard of this exploit.

Post  Hootanic Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 pm

My friends in different channels in-game came across these a while ago and as soon as I heard it I knew that I needed to stay the greatest amount ofnaway from it as possible. OK, here's how it goes - some of these exploitables have a mission start click and a mission end click, but you aren't taken to a mission map. So, you start the mission, do your gaming and 3 hours later end you mission and collect 3 Foundry hours worth of dilithium. I heard some people racking up 25k (maybe more) dilithium per session. For sure, it will not last and the devs aren't saps - just grind the old fashion way, there are plenty of foundry grind missions that don't need to have an exploit to pay well.
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum