Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm old, how're you?

3 posters

Go down

I'm old, how're you? Empty I'm old, how're you?

Post  Shy Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Yeah, so I was one of the original founders...and I guess I'm back.

So, yeah, hi
Shy
Shy
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

I'm old, how're you? Empty Welcome Back

Post  Hootanic Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:25 pm

I met you earlier and gave you a tour of the Starbase and Embassy. I am very pleased that you came to visit and hope you will consider staying a while. I think it's very important that we have a community that has connections between the past and present which help to engender a sense of being a part of something that is larger than oneself. It is important to note that even if you felt like you may not have been a large part of the way things are now, there could not be an us currently without your contribution.

It is true that many aspects of the game have changed over time, but it is not beyond the reach of re-learning, especially with the help of others. Know then that while many of the people you remember may in fact be long gone, some remain yet and there are many new friends to be gained and the community you helped to found has created a safe and fun place for bronies in STO to game and the UESF has become a great force for harmony within STO.

So, welcome back to adventures and people pretending to be ponies pretending to people IN SPAAAAACE! (that's how bronies in STO were described to me once).

-Hootanic
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

I'm old, how're you? Empty Welcome back!

Post  Pilot Solaris Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Well! It's good to see you again! I'm one of the newer members of the fleet, but I like to say hi to the other Ponies who come here from time to time.
Pilot Solaris
Pilot Solaris
Socialite pony
Socialite pony

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/PilotSolaris

Back to top Go down

I'm old, how're you? Empty Re: I'm old, how're you?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum