Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME!

3 posters

Go down

Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! Empty Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME!

Post  Tia Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:29 pm

I head some ponies liek mudk--anime.
Favourites?
Tia
Tia
Member of the Celestial Brigade

https://uesf.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! Empty Re: Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME!

Post  Shooting Star Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Spice and Wolf/Maburaho fight for my all time favourite spot at the minute, though I am rather fickle so that'll probably change in a month or two Razz

Currently watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, which seems pretty good now that i've worked out which episode order is chronological
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! Empty Re: Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME!

Post  Nighty Dew Drop Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Girls Und Panzer
Kashimashi Girl meets Girl
Oreimo
Black Rock Shooter
Lucky Star

but thats only my favorite anime =3

Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! BZ7Bv
Nighty Dew Drop
Nighty Dew Drop
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! Empty Let me tell UY the oldies can often be the goodies

Post  Tia Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Possibly the strangest anime I have ever seen (And yes I count it as being weirder than ghost in the shell another favourite) is Urusei Yatsura whose title translates roughly as "Those Obnoxious Aliens." The series is based off the Rumiko Takahashi manga of the same name so as expected it ran for a very long time (195 episodes 6 movies 16 OVA's). The anime follows the typical (which is far from what you might define as typical) days of Ataru Moroboshi (The most Lecherous person in the universe), Lum (His very clingy wife who cares deeply for him and repeatedly tries to get him to fall for her) and friends (of which there are probably 50 or more half of which are supernatural the other half being aliens I think the only non-alien, non-ghosts in the anime besides ataru are probably his classmates but they get an F-- in being normal).
Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! 230px-Lum40
Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! Urusei_yatsura_lum_uy_groupwhogot_lamu_desktop_800x600_wallpaper-152226
It is difficult to describe precisely how strange this anime is so I will leave you with one last thing to try and describe. Occasionally (usually season finales) the anime uses a song called Uchuu wa Taihen da! or Space is Super Weird! the refrain goes:
Let's put weird and weird together,
and make it even weirder!
Weird, weird space is
super-weird!
But if you really want to know how strange it is go watch a few seasons, it is difficult to find but if you really try you can find it.
Tia
Tia

https://uesf.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Dew Drop Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:45 am

Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! 1143698982844
This is Puu-chan, she's a spaceship
no she doesn't fly it, she IS that weird backwards tuning-fork spaceship.
Kashimashi's anime is so weird it has not only a character that is a several mile long space ship whom turns into an adorable girl, but also has a Christmas themed lesbian space wedding.
Anime...Anime? Anime!...anime? Anime. Anime? ANIME! Tumblr_m8kl2r87c71rnp07io1_1280
Spoilers?
Nighty Dew Drop
Nighty Dew Drop
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum