Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UESF Writer's Guild

+3
Dusk Wisp
CaptainKBX
Scootaloo
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UESF Writer's Guild - Page 2 Empty Re: UESF Writer's Guild

Post  Niarro Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:24 pm

CaptainKBX wrote:A rather interesting piece, Niarro. A crossover with BattleTech, I take it?

Oh, also... would it be alright if i directly quote the show? My soundboard on my phone has helped a lot in my brainstorming. Possible problem is that I have found ways to use some of the quotes/soundbytes in my fic. Do you guys think that's cool, or should I try to avoid that?

A few months late on the reply, woops XD But, thank you! Yes, it's a Battletech Crossover, heh XD

And I've seen people quote the show directly, and do it well. But try and use it sparingly, and only when *most* appropriate. Or as a punch line.

If you do it too much, it CAN get old, really quickly. So that's definitely something to watch out for :3

Also! I'd like to offer my services as an editor/prereader ^^ I've found doing these things to be quite fun and satisfying. So if you want help with the technical side of things, I'd be happy to help. If you want general or specific feedback, I'm only too happy to offer! And don't worry, I'm not like the people on ponychan's /fic/: I don't bite, and I'm very friendly XD

Niarro
Dignitary of Manehatten
Dignitary of Manehatten

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2