Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia

+2
Shooting Star
Light Shine
6 posters

Go down

Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia Empty Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia

Post  Light Shine Thu May 03, 2012 1:44 am

Just whipped this up tonight. Rough sketch of the Skyship Celestia in my fanfic, "Of Ponies and Skyships."

...I'll see about improving the detail, but I make no promises.
Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia Celest10
That's a huge pic...

...here's the link.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/37/25/52/celest10.jpg
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

http://ponysquare.com/Light_Shine/

Back to top Go down

Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia Empty Re: Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia

Post  Shooting Star Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am

That is a big picture Shocked
Looks good!
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia Empty Re: Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia

Post  Nightmare Luna Thu May 03, 2012 12:00 pm

ooh i remember designing a battleship based on Celestia and a submarine on Luna.. that was around when I played Navy Field alot.. hmm gonna try to find that old sketch xD
Nightmare Luna
Nightmare Luna
Socialite pony
Socialite pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormy Seas Thu May 03, 2012 7:41 pm

I'd fly in it, if that gives you any indication of my liking this. I'm especially fond of your technical terminology; I'm looking at you magical engine thingie.
Stormy Seas
Stormy Seas
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

http://ponysquare.com/Stormy_Seas/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scootaloo Thu May 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Stormy Seas wrote:I'd fly in it, if that gives you any indication of my liking this. I'm especially fond of your technical terminology; I'm looking at you magical engine thingie.

As Pinkie Pie would say, it's a technical term.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Star Thu May 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Scootaloo wrote:
Stormy Seas wrote:I'd fly in it, if that gives you any indication of my liking this. I'm especially fond of your technical terminology; I'm looking at you magical engine thingie.

As Pinkie Pie would say, it's a technical term.

Magical engine thingie doodle a ma bob?
I'm gunna try and draw something similar, i'll probably fail Razz
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Shine Fri May 04, 2012 12:25 am

Yeah... fail on my part... I couldn't think of the technical term!
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormy Seas Fri May 04, 2012 12:58 am

Not a fail at all. It's far better than anything I could draw, unless stick figures invading a topographical map is now considered a fine art.
Stormy Seas
Stormy Seas
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

http://ponysquare.com/Stormy_Seas/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scootaloo Mon May 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Not entirely related, but I do believe you were supposed to be writing a story or something! ^_^ Here's some inspiration.
Of Ponies and Skyships: The Skyship Celestia Steamp10
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Shine Mon May 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Story...

...oh yeah!

Inspiration is Magic. Razz
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Wisp Mon May 14, 2012 6:11 pm

A game called Divinity 2 has skyships. I think they use some kind of magical crystal to get them to fly.

Anyway I have to be completely honest. I'm not THAT much into steampunk science fiction. I'm more into the "normal" space-y scifi of things like Star Trek and Star Wars. Course, I also do enjoy the more grimdark-ish-ness of ones like Riddick, Aliens, and Dead Space.

Submitting a character for your fanfic Mr. Shine is my attempted to get more into streampunk. Partly because one of my favorite character in Killing Floor is a streampunk but only because he looks like he's wearing a steampunk version of the engineering suit from Dead Space 2.
Dusk Wisp
Dusk Wisp
Known Pony
Known Pony

http://ponysquare.com/ari/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Star Mon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Dusk Whisp wrote:A game called Divinity 2 has skyships. I think they use some kind of magical crystal to get them to fly.

Anyway I have to be completely honest. I'm not THAT much into steampunk science fiction. I'm more into the "normal" space-y scifi of things like Star Trek and Star Wars. Course, I also do enjoy the more grimdark-ish-ness of ones like Riddick, Aliens, and Dead Space.

Submitting a character for your fanfic Mr. Shine is my attempted to get more into streampunk. Partly because one of my favorite character in Killing Floor is a streampunk but only because he looks like he's wearing a steampunk version of the engineering suit from Dead Space 2.

See i'm not that fussed about steampunk stuff but i love anything involving airships Very Happy
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down