Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If i were to suddenly disappear

+2
Malkarris
serov141
6 posters

Go down

If i were to suddenly disappear Empty If i were to suddenly disappear

Post  serov141 Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:52 pm

As you know, i have been struggling with many personal issues lately. I have finally realized that there is no light at the end of the tunnel, and if i was to suddenly vanish it will be because i have taken my own life. I am very close to this so I just want to say goodbye, and thanks for everything.
serov141
serov141
Dignitary of Manehatten
Dignitary of Manehatten

https://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=picture#!/profile.php

Back to top Go down

If i were to suddenly disappear Empty Re: If i were to suddenly disappear

Post  Malkarris Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Please don't. Please, please don't.

Find someone around you that you can trust, or someone in the fleet, or anyone, but don't write life off. Please.

I'm sorry I'm not available in game now or I'd say you could talk to me. But if you don't mind PMs or board poisting, I'm here.

Last edited by Malkarris on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Hootanic Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Serov, you can't possibly mean this - I want you to know that you have a whole community of people that care about you. Please consider what you are saying. Is there something happening that to you that makes you feel so down that you need to talk to someone, please talk to us about it. You are more important to your friends and family than you may realize and if you aren't sure just ask. I want you to call this number first 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)... please don't hurt yourself!!!
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryocaustic Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Serov, please do not do this!!! This is not the answer and it will not solve anything. Life is indeed hard at times and even though it feels like s*** it will get better. Please please please talk to someone about this!!

Cryocaustic
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulukay Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:42 pm

I can not judge your personal Situation and thus whatever I say about things surely getting better will be half hearted, but about a year ago I had pretty much hit rock bottom, too and was ready to just lay down and wait for the lights to go out (didn't think about ending it myself but didn't have much hope to live past 35 ether)

I will not go into details but one day, everything seemed to collapse and I thought, that's it, the road is comming to an end, but it never did.
I pulled myself up, turned a good chunk of my life around and now it's better then ever before, but not because I was lucky, or because I got extreme willpower or anything (quite the opposite) But because I had help, a shitload of help from people who had no Idea how bad things were for me but were instantly by my side when it mattered despite no one being obliged to be there.

As I said, I don't know your personal situation, Family or friends, but if anything, call the numbers Hootanic posted, talk to the people there and see what can be done. Don't make the mistake of trying to push through everything alone as there is usually more help to be found then you imagine.

Last edited by Ulukay on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ulukay
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Potasssium Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Serov, I know I have only briefly interacted with you in the fleet, but I want to tell you that this is not the answer.

In my time on this planet I have known two people who have taken their own lives, and you cannot imagine the whole you leave in the lives of those around you when you take such a drastic action. I have known even more people who have tried it.

I've been there, I've seen the edge, oh 12 or so years ago, and I walked away. Defy your inner demons and those voices that drag you down. Choose life. When people get this far into depression, they don't think clearly, trust those around you, your family and friends. When you cannot put your faith in yourself, that is when you must be willing to lean on others for a helping hand.

You can pull through this, choose life.

Potasssium
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post  Malkarris Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Serov, please let us know if you are okay, or if you're not but want to talk, or try the number Hootanic gave. Just please don't give up on your life.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Malkarris Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Has anyone heard from Serov recently?

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

If i were to suddenly disappear Empty unfortunately no...

Post  Hootanic Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 pm

The last we saw of her was the evening of... she did come on to STO and she talked with us for a bit, but thats the last time I saw her. I hope she is ok.
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Post  serov141 Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm still here. I got caught cutting in school and they sent me home for a while to sort things out. I have to syk, you guys really saved my life there. Thank You.
serov141
serov141
Dignitary of Manehatten
Dignitary of Manehatten

Back to top Go down

Post  Malkarris Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm glad you're okay. And I hope that you have a few more people to talk to about stuff. Friends really do make things better, and I'm not just saying that as an MLP fan.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  serov141 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 pm

I haven't killed myself, I have found the glory of Star Wars: The Old Republic, also, my new firewall blocks STO and CO, i aam trying to fix this
serov141
serov141
Dignitary of Manehatten
Dignitary of Manehatten

Back to top Go down

Post  Malkarris Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:43 pm

The first part is always good, and as to the second, may the Force be with you. Good luck with the firewall. I remember I had to adjsut my firewall setting once for a game, but that was a while ago, and not sure if yours is the same.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum