Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decrypting Cryptic - DOFF Assignment and Lockbox Odds Trackers

2 posters

Go down

Decrypting Cryptic - DOFF Assignment and Lockbox Odds Trackers Empty Decrypting Cryptic - DOFF Assignment and Lockbox Odds Trackers

Post  Hootanic Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Hello Everypony, you may know me as Kronis@Hootanic or Prel'Gue@Hootanic - or simply Hootanic - and I don't post often, but when I do it is about srs bznss.

Lockboxes:
As you may know today, 7/19/12 PWE/Cryptic has launched their new Tholian Lockboxes (yaaay Rolling Eyes ) and there are some tools that the broader STO community is using to take a more honest look at what your odds of winning are. We all here the stories of people spending lot's of money IRL to buy keys and have nothing to show for it, so in order tmake sure the community is more informed, this service is being provided. The lockbox tracker/odds computing is located at http://lockboxes.phpfogapp.com/ - if you participate in the lockboxes, please consider documenting your prize here so that the community may better understand the odds of winning.

Doff Assignments:
Currently many Doff assisgnments offer great rewards if you are at the right place at the right time - well I think Cinna, Vedelkan Consul has something to say about that...
"Speculation is foolish when the tools of certainty are available."
—Cinna, vedalken consul
... lol, anyways those tools of certainty ARE available at http://bit.ly/DOFFS - this is a Google Doc and while you do not have to have a Goole Account to view it, you do need one to update it. Like all community driven efforts, this is only as effective as the community that supports it, so I encourage everypony with a Goggle account to report your doff assignment sightings there.

Thank you, and may the light of the moon guide you to victory.
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Decrypting Cryptic - DOFF Assignment and Lockbox Odds Trackers Empty Re: Decrypting Cryptic - DOFF Assignment and Lockbox Odds Trackers

Post  Shooting Star Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Now i know the odds i am more tempted to buy keys, thanks for posting Very Happy
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down