Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News for fic

2 posters

Go down

News for fic Empty News for fic

Post  Lo'mesh@firebolt Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYPONY.... or bad news whatever, first things first the fic is being scrap and remolded, things I am adding is allowing KDF (Klingon, Defense, Force) characters, this is to allow more diversity, second is the most displeasing for me is that I am only letting in 12 ships including mine, and I kinda at least want 1 fed and 1 kdf carrier in the fleet. I think 12 is pushing but, any more I can't keep up with all those personality's.third is that we will be an Omega force fleet so we will be equip with omega MACO and Klingon honor guard armor shields and engines and ground gear I'm using Omega force cause being a neutral party not under federation or empire rule to allow interaction between the two forces and trying to sway Equestria to fed or emp side, forth and final change is that the fic will take play 6 days before the royal cantorlot wedding. that is all.

'Our song bring order to chaos, allow our songs clam your trouble thoughts, join us in Order.'
Lo'mesh@firebolt
Lo'mesh@firebolt
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

News for fic Empty Re: News for fic

Post  Caroo™ Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:40 am

Sign me up! My character is still the exact same anyway.
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down