Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So long and thanks for all the fish

+3
Nightmare Luna
Caroo™
T'Mir
7 posters

Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish Empty So long and thanks for all the fish

Post  T'Mir Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:14 am

Dear ponies. ill make it short. sadly, I'm leaving the fleet. its not you, it me ;-). actually its really me, being in a different time zone then most of you is problematic, as i can never be online when most of you are, no shared activities or anything. I'll be moving to a friends fleet, with whom i spend most of my STO time. I'll still be around the pony chat, so I'm not disappearing. I had fun being part of the fleet for the past 3 and something months, so thank you for that.
So, without further adieu, i wish everypony the best, may your fleet grow and prosper and stuff.

Farewell my little ponies.

T'Mir
T'Mir
T'Mir
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish Empty Re: So long and thanks for all the fish

Post  Caroo™ Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 am

Aww... When I saw that message of you leaving the fleet in game, It broke my fragile heart.
Pinkie Pie wrote:broke my fragile heart
Said that everywhere.
I have the same problem as you and I know how you feel, If only I've been online more and hanged with you more.
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish Empty Re: So long and thanks for all the fish

Post  Nightmare Luna Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 am

oh you don't have to apologize for that, its situations beyond anyone's control, i believe we should do what makes us happy and we respect your decision. I would probably do the same if I had a fleet full of friends too if ever they invited me.
Its nice that you would still be with us in the Pony channel and we look forward to seeing you again when you're around ^^
Happy Trails Smile
Nightmare Luna
Nightmare Luna
Socialite pony
Socialite pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Sorry to see you go. I hope you enjoy your friends fleet. Don't be afraid to talk to us if you feel like talk about them ponies ya hear?
Luna
Luna
Known Pony
Known Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Good luck and all that in your friends fleet I'll see if I can't log in a little later or earlier and say hi from time to time. Take care and may ponies be with you.
Tia
Tia
Tia
Member of the Celestial Brigade
Member of the Celestial Brigade

https://uesf.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MLP_Riley Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Aww, it's so sad to see you go, T'Mir. We will always keep you in our thoughts, and we'll always be friends.

Peace and ponies be with you, my friend. May you find what you seek in your adventures. Smile
MLP_Riley
MLP_Riley
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivan Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 am

bye and have fun

Kivan
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down