Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Dilithium

+4
Luna
Katsuro_STO
Light Shine
the13thclam
8 posters

Go down

Daily Dilithium Empty Daily Dilithium

Post  the13thclam Sun May 20, 2012 4:21 pm

I have a question about the most efficient/fun way to grind that daily 8k dil.

On Federation I hit up the B'tran cluster, run some STF, turn over contraband, and snag any borg encounters I see. Most of the time that hits the cap for me.

On Klingon I do much the same thing, but can't seem to find a B'tran exploration mission. Do they not offer those for the KDF?

Also if anyone knows of any more amusing ways to generate dil than the same thing every day please throw it out there.
the13thclam
the13thclam
Pony
Pony

Location : The oxygen deprived state known to lowlanders as Colorado

Back to top Go down

Daily Dilithium Empty Re: Daily Dilithium

Post  Light Shine Sun May 20, 2012 5:30 pm

There's always the Derfei dailies. They have a little more action than the doff mission(obviously), and are fairly quick to run through. Especially if you do it with a team. The dil payout is fairly respectable too.
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

http://ponysquare.com/Light_Shine/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsuro_STO Sun May 20, 2012 7:06 pm

I do the Defari missions; Satellite Repair, the "Protect the Refinery" mission by the satellite, and B'Trans/Explore New Worlds on my FED. That usually gets me to the 8K.

With my Klingon, usually just run the Defari, Satellite Repair, and the unmarked rescue mission Luna showed me the location of.

I usually do not hit 8K with her; but I believe there are KDF daily missions where you can fight with any of Federation, Romulan, or Borg fleets, each one for a Dil reward.
Katsuro_STO
Katsuro_STO
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

Katsuro_STO wrote:
I do the Defari missions; Satellite Repair, the "Protect the Refinery" mission by the satellite, and B'Trans/Explore New Worlds on my FED. That usually gets me to the 8K.

With my Klingon, usually just run the Defari, Satellite Repair, and the unmarked rescue mission Luna showed me the location of.

I usually do not hit 8K with her; but I believe there are KDF daily missions where you can fight with any of Federation, Romulan, or Borg fleets, each one for a Dil reward.

There is also one where you fight the Cardassians. And the unmarked mission Kat is referring to is the Sh'mar which is a freighter that flies next to the Zibal System in Eti Erindi sector.
Luna
Luna
Known Pony
Known Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainKBX Tue May 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Nopony runs the Foundry dailies? There's like a dozen "quicky" missions which involve hitting a single button, do 3 of those and you got 1440 dilithium
CaptainKBX
CaptainKBX
Known Pony
Known Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormy Seas Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 am

CaptainKBX wrote:Nopony runs the Foundry dailies? There's like a dozen "quicky" missions which involve hitting a single button, do 3 of those and you got 1440 dilithium

To be totally honest, I'd completely forgotten about all that. I haven't done a Foundry mission in forever. Thanks for the reminder; gotta check those out tonight.
Stormy Seas
Stormy Seas
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

http://ponysquare.com/Stormy_Seas/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormy Seas Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 pm

I've found that the KDF actually has it easiest when using the daily Foundry missions. There are a group of ground missions that only require you to defeat 3 small waves of enemies at the Klingon Academy. You can run your daily in under 10 minutes this way.
Stormy Seas
Stormy Seas
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

http://ponysquare.com/Stormy_Seas/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainKBX Tue May 29, 2012 10:41 pm

That's if you actually want to do SOMETHING besides just hitting a single button in a mission
CaptainKBX
CaptainKBX
Known Pony
Known Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroo™ Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 am

Well. turn in contraband + dailies/quickies + STFs is the easiest way in fed.
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Malkarris Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 am

Not sure if anyone knows this, but for the foundry daily, a series of quick missions are the Nagus Dailies (link here). They are more than a one button push thing, you actually have to do something, but it should only take five or ten minutes. Just search for Nagus and they should pop up.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down