Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide

Go down

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide Empty I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide

Post  Vinyl Scratch Sat May 05, 2012 5:31 am

This month features the return of feature episodes with their limited time items, and one other surprise that Cryptic added in.

Free Lobi Crystals.

And that's what we'll be covering in this thread! Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide. Stay tuned all month as I'll be digging for these things so you don't have to.

1. Skirmish

The crystal for this mission is aboard the Axon, during the autopsy segment. It'll be hidden in a medkit on the upper level.

Click for a larger size.
I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-013

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-014

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-015

2. Spin the Wheel

This one is during that annoying puzzle segment, in a wall console that's hiding behind some crates.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-016

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-017

3. What Lies Beneath

At the half way point when the elevator takes you to the wrong floor. Just hang a right in the big room, run up the ramp and follow it to the end to claim your prize.

P.S. It's in a box.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-018

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-019

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-020

4. Everything Old is New

After helping out dear old Bones and grabbing all the parts you need, you'll find a magic console in the back of the large room at the end and it contains one more Lobi Crystal.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-021

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-022

5. Night of the Comet

You can grab this one as soon as you hit Drozana or after you kill the Devidians inside the station. It's most definatly not in the rock at the end of the comets tail, nope nothing there at all.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-023

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-024

6. The Vault

It's in the back of the vault, under the reactor in some boxes.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-025

7. Mine Enemy

Pay a visit to the Horta and start searching eggs to find this one.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-026

8. Frozen

You'll find this crystal in one of the side rooms in the back of the Reman base, it's in the conference room console.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-027

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-028

9. Coliseum

This is one is right at the end of the boring night time desert trek, just sitting in a half buried box outside the cave.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-029

10. Cutting the Cord

On the way to Hakeev, you'll find this under the stairs.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-030

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-031

11. Second Wave

On the top floor of Quark's it's in the replicator on the back wall. Make sure to grab it before you start the conference, the bar will be closed after.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-032

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-033

12. Of Bajor

In the large fountain, to the right of the large stone. You can grab this at anytime during the mission.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-034

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-035

13. Operation Gamma

After meeting Farek hang a right as soon as you exit the asteroid, the crystal will be hidden in a defunct satellite in the middle of an asteroid cluster.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-036

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-037

14. Facility 4028

You'll find this one in the ISIS control room right after the first Jem'Hadar attack. It's in the console off to the side.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-038

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-039

15. Boldly They Rode

Once you finish the boring space walk you'll find the crystal a little ways into the station, it's in the back of the temple hiding in some candles.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-040

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-041

16. Cold Call

North of the city, hidden in the giant eye ball plant.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-043

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-044

17. Out in the Cold

On Zaria close to the end of the ground section, hang a small right as you enter the room and scan the plant on the back of the wall.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-045

18. Cold Comfort

In the middle of the ships hallways, just hang a left and visit the dead end. It's in the wall console to the right of the door.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-046

19. Cold Case

It's at the end of this boring mission on Raveh III. Hang a right as soon as you beam down and run twards the large ice cap. It'll be at the back of it.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-047

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-048

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-049

20. Cold Storage

A ways north of the obelisk, you'll find this one inside the helix structure.

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-050

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide 2012-051

Last edited by Vinyl Scratch on Thu May 24, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch
Resident of Ponyville
Resident of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

I'll find them so you don't have to! - The Featured Episode Lobi Crystal Guide Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post  Vinyl Scratch Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 am

1. Can I farm these missions for crystals?

No, as of right now you can only receive one crystal per mission total. They do not respawn.

2. I missed the crystals the during the rerun, can I go back and still get them?

No unfortunately. Right now only the current featured series will spawn crystals, so get them while you can.

3. Will Cryptic be doing this again?

Unknown at this time.
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch
Resident of Ponyville
Resident of Ponyville

Back to top Go down