Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient map saga

Go down

Which Saga would you like next?

The ancient map saga I_vote_lcap100%The ancient map saga I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
The ancient map saga I_vote_lcap0%The ancient map saga I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The ancient map saga I_vote_lcap0%The ancient map saga I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The ancient map saga Empty The ancient map saga

Post  Stickman Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Stickman has found a map that leads to the terrifying past of the Changlings! most importantly, queen chrysalis is back to make things worse, because she wants to make both fractions; the klingon and the federation her own! What will you do to help stickman and celestia? What is your name? Gear up, ponies! this is the biggest saga of stickman's adventures!

Stickman
Socialite pony
Socialite pony

http://www.Comcast.net

Back to top Go down

The ancient map saga Empty Re: The ancient map saga

Post  Stickman Thu May 03, 2012 11:14 am

Here's the schedule for msp week;
Thursday: Stickman's adventures, the ancient map saga; episode 5
Friday: None
Saturday: Stickman's adventures, the ancient map saga; Operation; Kingdom Hearts pt 1
Sunday: Stickman's adventures, the ancient map saga: Operation; Kingdom Hearts pt 2
Monday: I don't know whats on for monday yet.
Tuesday: Stickman's adventures, The ancient map saga; Episode 8; The long-forgotten adventure
Wendsday; Don't know yet
Thursday; Stickman's adventures, The ancient map saga; Episode 9; The Map piece of the past
Friday; Stickman's adventures, The ancient map saga; Episode 10; The Map piece of the future
Saturday; Stickman's adventures, The Ancient map saga; Special; Operation; Stickman and Zon Pt 1
Sunday; Stickman's adventures, The ancient map saga; Special; Operation; Stickman and Zon Pt 2
Thats all for this week and next week. If you want more added to the schedule, just let me know!

Last edited by Stickman on Fri May 04, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because i wanted to add a special to this saga.)

Stickman
Socialite pony
Socialite pony

http://www.Comcast.net

Back to top Go down