Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Wave* Hello~

3 posters

Go down

*Wave* Hello~ Empty *Wave* Hello~

Post  Durallis Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi all,

So, yes, i was shocked to learn that STO has a bronie guild. Not just a bronie guild, but a surprisingly large home for Trekkie bronies! A moth to a spotlight sort of sums up how irresistible this concept is to me!

Anywho! I'm something of a refugee from The Old Republic. I tried to love the game, really! The RP community there was fantastic, but the game... it just felt wrong that TOR should live, but Galaxies had to die. I don't think I can ever forgive TOR for that. And the lack of Twi'lek headgear. -THAT- is unforgivable! Anyway, I spent a bit of time in STO a year or two back, but it's only these past few weeks that I've really dived into the game and started to explore what it has to offer (Guardian of Forever! <3) and, naturally, the desire for a good place to call home has set in.

Which leands to here, with me sat typing this. Full credit to Equestria gaming for pointing me here, kudos to them forbeing a most useful resource. Hopefully I'll see a few of you drifting about the galaxy. Look for the bald captain in the Thunderchild.

P.S. @mooglem <- Moi *Nod*

P.P.S. That Thunderchild bit is due to change. The Armitage doth cometh! It doth cometh with the mighty dual cannons of love and the furious torpedo salvos of tolerance.

Durallis
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

*Wave* Hello~ Empty Welcome to the Herd

Post  Hootanic Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm glad you are finding a place to call home! It's not easy transitioning to a new game, but we are glad to help you out any. See you in-game!
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

*Wave* Hello~ Empty Re: *Wave* Hello~

Post  Pilot Solaris Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Hello!
Pilot Solaris
Pilot Solaris
Socialite pony
Socialite pony