Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Im Draska

3 posters

Go down

Hello Im Draska Empty Hello Im Draska

Post  Draska Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 am

Well as the post name says I'm Draska, I'm an STO player and I read-up on this fleet via this forum site and it seems that this fleet is what I'm looking for in the area of interacting with everyone around me. I also haven't been in a fleet for a while or for long because no one (err pony I should say) would actually interact with me or fellow members in the fleets, they all did the "lone wolf" gig to each other and I'm tired of doing that myself so~ I decided to come here where, hopefully, I can actually have some fun.
Description: I'm kind of a mixed bag when it comes to comparing a likeness to the characters on a show but I guess you could say I lean more towards A twilight and Luna personality that likes to read and play games but is kind of unsure about public interactions, but I'm willing to learn.
STO name tag: Draska@sverikeel lvl 29
additional toons: Rakenja lvl 50 and Serath'ile lvl 26
and that's pretty much it that I'm willing to tell..... for now at least. maybe when I feel more... comfortable I'll tell more, but for now lets just see where this goes hmmm?!

Last edited by Draska on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Draska
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Hello Im Draska Empty Hello there!

Post  Pilot Solaris Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Welcome to the Guardians of Equestria! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Also, this video is relevant:
Pilot Solaris
Pilot Solaris
Socialite pony
Socialite pony

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/PilotSolaris

Back to top Go down

Hello Im Draska Empty Welcome to the Herd

Post  Hootanic Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 pm

We look forward to seeing you in game! This is an exciting time to be in the UESF, we just reached Tier 4 for our Starbase and are planning our goals as a fleet and a community.
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Hello Im Draska Empty Re: Hello Im Draska

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum