Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare moon here to darken your days!

5 posters

Go down

Nightmare moon here to darken your days! Empty Nightmare moon here to darken your days!

Post  Nighty Dew Drop Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:43 am

Not really but I do adore our night loving goddess!

Hio! I'm Nighty, or whatever silly nickname i end up with for that day. I also commonly go by Dew Drop so your welcome to address me as either.

I'm an Otaku-brony who loves to play games and have fun with friends~ I'm currently attending a community college for their 3D animation degree.
I first joined STO after watching the newest Star Trek movie, it was just so exciting trilling and enticing, i figured if the game was HALF of that it would rock. I'v been playing for only a few months off and on. I have a hard time sticking to a game for too long unless i have people to hangout with in-game often.

Hobbys.....hmmm....well I said Otaku didn't I? silly me! I collect things to the point of near obsession, and am probably the worlds biggest Vocaloid fan (thats probably inaccurate, but i digress i love it to bits(no not the currency silly~)). I often spend hours reading Manga and casually, VERY casually watching anime. It just doesn't have the same appeal as a novel or manga does.
I'm also a small time video game designer, but please don't bug me too much about it.

I'm excited to meet you all ^^

(p.s. i might change my avatar alot...just wanted yall to know)
Nighty Dew Drop
Nighty Dew Drop
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Nightmare moon here to darken your days! Empty Re: Nightmare moon here to darken your days!

Post  Hootanic Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Nice to meet you! If you are not currently in the fleet, send a mail message to myself @Hootanic or use the fleet search and search the word "Brony" to find members that are on with the capacity to invite to the fleet.

If you want to know more about us, just review our forums, it will get you some insight into who we are. Welcome to the Herd!
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Nightmare moon here to darken your days! Empty Re: Nightmare moon here to darken your days!

Post  Malkarris Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello new person, and welcome. Please let us know your favorite pony so we may correctly direct your squees.

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Dew Drop Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Nightmare moon is best pony!!!!!~
Nightmare moon here to darken your days! KRsJkcq Nightmare moon here to darken your days! ZP3nPPS
DUH
Nighty Dew Drop
Nighty Dew Drop
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Star Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Favourite anime/manga?
Pic very much related Razz
Nightmare moon here to darken your days! 13523010
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Dew Drop Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 am

I love me some Spice and Wolf, almost the proud owner of all of their books (including both manga and novels)
but my favorite Anime would have to be Oreimo, and fav Manga would be Girlfriends.
Nightmare moon here to darken your days! Hmakimaki_girl_friends_vol5omake.gfom5_001
Nightmare moon here to darken your days! Eff53067d08bb84d3031ba7343c3f1ba1313543917_full

Sorry, but i'm a massive yuri fan, so i hope that doesn't bother anyone XD
Nighty Dew Drop
Nighty Dew Drop
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Nightmare moon here to darken your days! Empty Welcome to the Fleet

Post  Pilot Solaris Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 am

Well, technically all Bronies are Yuri fans because they ship LyraBon, so... it's cool!
Pilot Solaris
Pilot Solaris
Socialite pony
Socialite pony

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/PilotSolaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Dew Drop Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:49 am

True, but yuri is usually anime/manga or Japanese character based lesbian-ism
Nightmare moon here to darken your days! Girl-friends-1202553
But i Digress, its usually a general term and i'm ok with using it as so.
also this picture took me like 10 minutes to find, why is my favorite manga so difficult to find pages of?!
Nighty Dew Drop
Nighty Dew Drop
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down