Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kats' Christmas Contest Spectacular!

+15
Gammablitz
Tomiix
RedBaron
serov141
Ulukay
Hootanic
V'idaar
Shooting Star
RoseLTyler
Malkarris
Tia
CaptainKBX
Purvis
BryceGDay
Katsuro_STO
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kats' Christmas Contest Spectacular! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kats' Christmas Contest Spectacular!

Post  Malkarris Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:20 am

Strangely enough, I really can see Pinky as the ghost of Christmas Present.

"Come forth, and have a party scrougy-wougy."

Malkarris
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Kats' Christmas Contest Spectacular! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kats' Christmas Contest Spectacular!

Post  Liraius Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:03 am

Kats' Christmas Contest Spectacular! - Page 2 LunaPrincessofChristmas
Liraius
Liraius
Known Pony
Known Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Katsuro_STO Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 pm

The holiday season draws to a close; and with it so does Kats Hearths Warming Eve/Christmas contest.

The votes have been tallied; checked and counted twice, seers and wise ponies have been consulted, and it turns out Luna IS best princess after all Very Happy

...oh; I suppose you wanted to know about the contest results as well? I have taken everyponys name down and performed the timehonored and traditional pony magic that is known as "drawing from a hat".

Drumroll please~ *DrrrDrrrDrrrDrrr..."

And our lucky pony for the D'Kora is.... Chozelder2nd! Congrats and I hope you enjoy it very much! I am told they are a fun ship; and always having your own personal exchange/bank access onboard is always a nice plus!

Next; our lucky ponies for the draws for gifts of 50 pieces of Contraband each are: Recardio, Purvis, Liraius, Gammablitz, Horiatius.

Congratulations, and I hope this saves the winners weary hooves a little of that daily grind for Dil!

Winners of the 10M EC draws are: Hootanic, Malkarris, Bryce@daybre4k, Captain KBX, Tomiix/Taj1021

I hope this comes in handy (hoofdy?) everypony can always use a few extra bits! The new Tier system can be costly at higher levels unfortunately :/

Winners of Alien Artifacts and the required rare mats needed for crafting (x3) are: Red Baron, Anderson23, Serov141, Ulukay

There are several fleet members that have the correct officers for crafting these mats into rare (and hopefully useful!) consoles if you feel Lady Luck has her hoof on your shoulder!

And finally; but in no way least; our "Winter Wrap-up" winners (Who will be recieving mats that can be used to craft one winter jacket, and one scarf of their choice in Q's Winter Wonderland) are: V'idaar, Shooting Star/Toki, Celestia

Congratulations to these ponies; and I hope your new winter wear is enjoyed! I have found out that unlocking winter wear on a character also allows you to also use them on your bridge officers if you so desire.

I would like to thank everypony for taking the time to participate in this little holiday contest; and for Kronis and Derpy for their help in promoting it to the fleet. I am very happy and impresssed with how many participants there were! And I loved ALL the pony pictures contributed.

Much like Santa Hooves, I have made my list and checked it twice, and I am certain I have covered all contest participants; but if you notice anypony left out accidently from the draws; If you point them out to me, I am sure that Kat still has a few goodies in the bottom of the bag yet!

I hope everypony had a wonderful holiday season; and I will be trying to contact winners to gave their prizes as soon as possible (expecially the Winter Wrap-up ones, as it is very time sensitive!). However, if you see me online before I catch you; message please feel free to message me and I will make sure you get your prize!

I know ponies from all over play STO and several are in different timezones from me (and I keep odd hours sometimes as well) so if I have problems contacting some winners (or, if you have problems contacting me) I will try to draft our Elements of Harmony and Alicorns in making sure everypony gets their prizes in good time.

Thanks again everypony for contributing and participating!

Kat

Katsuro_STO
Katsuro_STO
Dignitary of Ponyville
Dignitary of Ponyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Chozo Elder Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 am

I won? Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPlwHoXUEYo

cheers

Never really won anything before so woohoo! Can't wait to unpack my new toy. Very Happy

All the pictures were wonderful, loved them all. May everyone have a fantastic year!
Chozo Elder
Chozo Elder
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post  V'idaar Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 am

Yay, I won Very Happy
V'idaar
V'idaar
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Gammablitz Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:26 pm

yay, free Contraband Very Happy
Gammablitz
Gammablitz
Blank Flank
Blank Flank

Back to top Go down

Post  Hootanic Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Hey Kat, if you see Tia in game before me, please give my winnings to them - we are using it for the Fleet Founding Day contest. We'll be doing lots of history, NLR history too insofar as it applies. Should be lots of fun!
Hootanic
Hootanic
Fleet Authority
Fleet Authority

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2