Guardians of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet meeting take 2

+3
Caroo™
Tia
Lo'mesh@firebolt
7 posters

Go down

Fleet meeting take 2 Empty Fleet meeting take 2

Post  Lo'mesh@firebolt Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 pm

now that chapter one is up in rough we have need this scene done for chapter two, Waking up on the crews find themselves FAR from federation space and only system is two weeks travel away at warp nine, Admiral Thale calls the captains to a halo meeting (basicly a conference room with halo emitters that allow the captains to talk to each other like the halo comm Sisko and Eddington used to talk in DS9) to discuss the situation damage reports from the borg battle and falling into a singularity and how to proceed since they can't reach starfleet for new orders.
Lo'mesh@firebolt
Lo'mesh@firebolt
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Fleet meeting take 2 Empty Re: Fleet meeting take 2

Post  Tia Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:01 pm

"Tia here reporting it looks like for the most part the page seventy six fared pretty well though we are still having trouble pinpointing why our subsystem power keeps fluctuating and there are about thirty various hull micro fractures in the hull section. Otherwise we're in good shape except for the loss of about half of the crew quarters so people are going to have to bunk together...and shower together.well well well this should be interesting. Hmmm should I make the bunking same gender or co-ed?" *She says with a mischievous grin on her face, seeing the look of shock on the faces of the other officers she says* "Oh don't worry I'm only joking...of course I'll make it co-ed"
Tia
Tia
Member of the Celestial Brigade

https://uesf.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lo'mesh@firebolt Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 pm

"The Benevolence has some minor hull warping due to plasma fires from weapons, the ram scoop on our port necell toke a torpedo hit, and two of our six antiproton arrays are malfunctioning." Listing off the minor damages to his imperial class assault Cruiser, the Bajoran put down his pad his image in flickers every now and then as the halogram pick up another pad "But this report from our astrometic lab is stunning a planet with an orbiting star can your comfirm this finding as well?"
Lo'mesh@firebolt
Lo'mesh@firebolt
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroo™ Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 am

"Our sensors say that it is an M-Class world with weather and temperatures very similar to Earth. They also found a moon orbiting around it."
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:30 pm

"Have we been able to determine what exactly is causing the star to revolve around the planet?"
Tia
Tia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Star Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 pm

The holo-emitter for the USS Sunstrider projects the image of a bearded, short haired human, "This is Toki reporting in, we took some big hits back there, some parts of the Sunstrider are inaccessible due to hull breaches but overall we're ok for now" Toki glances down at a reading his chief science officer has handed him "Our sensors confirm that the sun is orbiting the planet, unfortunately we have nothing more specific at this time. My chief science officer has suggested that it may be something planetside"
"Do we have any readings on the planet?"
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Wisp Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 pm

"Tucson reporting. Minor damage to all weapons and warp core offline for diagnostic. Crew repairing now."
Dusk Wisp
Dusk Wisp
Known Pony
Known Pony

http://ponysquare.com/ari/

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Shine Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

*Prior to all of the above comments... this scene took place:

"Get the view screen back online!" Admiral Thale lurched from his chair. "Damage report! I want to know what happened! That was no normal anomaly!"

Thale knew his ship had taken serious damage. If the shudders of the floor and flickering consoles weren't enough, he could feel the Clydesdale's soul ache with pain and agony. Something was terribly wrong with her, and it drove Thale mad with anguish not knowing what it was.

"I have minimal external sensors back, sir," Larissa called out above the buzz of renewed activity, "but the view screen is too damaged to bring back online!" Thale's feline eyes instinctively snapped to the view screen, and the cracks snaking across it's black surface came into his view. He let out a soft growl.

A deep shudder rumbled through the bridge, and Thale quickly shifted his feet, and twitched his tail to keep balance. "Damage report! I need to know where we hurt!" His piercing gaze fell upon the ensign at the Damage Control console, and launched himself next to the visibly shaken officer. "Ensign! Show me the damage, now!"

The ensign painfully resumed skittering his hands across the dashboard, wincing as the fresh burns on his arm complicated movement. Thale agonized the next seconds as the computer struggled to fulfill the demands of its users. Every echoing alarm klaxon rang fear in Thale's mind--for all he knew, the warp core could be seconds from breaching, of half of his ship could be missing. Whatever it was, the damage was extensive enough to slow the bridge computers down. The screen finally flashed a recreation of the Clydesdale, and began a list of damage reports...much too lengthy for Thale. He slowly straightened his posture.

"Ensign," Thale's voice visibly shaken, "coordinate with damage teams. Don't let my ship fall apart." He turned to face the Aurora, the communications officer. The list of damages beat in his mind, and he just stared at Aurora, lost in thought. Port impulse engines gone. Both nacelles burnt out, with severely cracked coils. Hull breaches on decks 9 though 14, crew quarters section. Main computer offline. Power failures though out the ship, with life support failing in the lower decks. Crew causalities... "...984 dead, 421 wounded." He finished softly, catching a lump in his throat--to which he promptly cleared, regaining a commanding posture. "Aurora! Are the conference holo-emitters still online? I want to check in with the fleet."

Aurora perked up on Thale's question, then brushed her delicate fingers across her console. "Aye, Captain. Those, at least, are working. Shall I issue a call to the vessels? I does appear that they all made it through...whatever that was."

Thale nodded. "Yes. Call the Captains." His gaze scanned the bridge, addressing all officers. "I want updates on repairs, problems, and solutions! And I want to know where we are!" With scattered "aye Captain's" from the crew in response, Thale turned on his heels, and strode defiantly to the conference room. The doors hissed sickly, allowing him entrance into the room. He mumbled frustrations at the Borg and their cursed technology as he briskly passed the conference table, and stopped near the holo-conference area. He looked up, and gazed out the large windows that lined the starboard wall. Luckily, they weren't damaged. There, resting peacefully among the stars lay a beautiful planet. For a moment, Thale forgot the troubles that plagued his ship. There, so close to him, sat a planet of beauty. The flickering of the overhead lights snapped his gaze, and he turned his head to face the shimmering holo-images that were forming.

The images of Captains Toki, Tia, Vanderwil, and Deckard solidified. That was only half of the commanding officers... also worrisome. Nonetheless, Thale had to press forward.

"Captains, my ship is severely damaged, and we can't get accurate readings of the area. I want to know what that anomaly was, and what the status is of your ships." Thale crossed his arms, and bracing himself for the worst.
Light Shine
Light Shine
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

http://ponysquare.com/Light_Shine/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lo'mesh@firebolt Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Big Mac wrote:*Prior to all of the above comments... this scene took place:

"Get the view screen back online!" Admiral Thale lurched from his chair. "Damage report! I want to know what happened! That was no normal anomaly!"

Thale knew his ship had taken serious damage. If the shudders of the floor and flickering consoles weren't enough, he could feel the Clydesdale's soul ache with pain and agony. Something was terribly wrong with her, and it drove Thale mad with anguish not knowing what it was.

"I have minimal external sensors back, sir," Larissa called out above the buzz of renewed activity, "but the view screen is too damaged to bring back online!" Thale's feline eyes instinctively snapped to the view screen, and the cracks snaking across it's black surface came into his view. He let out a soft growl.

A deep shudder rumbled through the bridge, and Thale quickly shifted his feet, and twitched his tail to keep balance. "Damage report! I need to know where we hurt!" His piercing gaze fell upon the ensign at the Damage Control console, and launched himself next to the visibly shaken officer. "Ensign! Show me the damage, now!"

The ensign painfully resumed skittering his hands across the dashboard, wincing as the fresh burns on his arm complicated movement. Thale agonized the next seconds as the computer struggled to fulfill the demands of its users. Every echoing alarm klaxon rang fear in Thale's mind--for all he knew, the warp core could be seconds from breaching, of half of his ship could be missing. Whatever it was, the damage was extensive enough to slow the bridge computers down. The screen finally flashed a recreation of the Clydesdale, and began a list of damage reports...much too lengthy for Thale. He slowly straightened his posture.

"Ensign," Thale's voice visibly shaken, "coordinate with damage teams. Don't let my ship fall apart." He turned to face the Aurora, the communications officer. The list of damages beat in his mind, and he just stared at Aurora, lost in thought. Port impulse engines gone. Both nacelles burnt out, with severely cracked coils. Hull breaches on decks 9 though 14, crew quarters section. Main computer offline. Power failures though out the ship, with life support failing in the lower decks. Crew causalities... "...984 dead, 421 wounded." He finished softly, catching a lump in his throat--to which he promptly cleared, regaining a commanding posture. "Aurora! Are the conference holo-emitters still online? I want to check in with the fleet."

Aurora perked up on Thale's question, then brushed her delicate fingers across her console. "Aye, Captain. Those, at least, are working. Shall I issue a call to the vessels? I does appear that they all made it through...whatever that was."

Thale nodded. "Yes. Call the Captains." His gaze scanned the bridge, addressing all officers. "I want updates on repairs, problems, and solutions! And I want to know where we are!" With scattered "aye Captain's" from the crew in response, Thale turned on his heels, and strode defiantly to the conference room. The doors hissed sickly, allowing him entrance into the room. He mumbled frustrations at the Borg and their cursed technology as he briskly passed the conference table, and stopped near the holo-conference area. He looked up, and gazed out the large windows that lined the starboard wall. Luckily, they weren't damaged. There, resting peacefully among the stars lay a beautiful planet. For a moment, Thale forgot the troubles that plagued his ship. There, so close to him, sat a planet of beauty. The flickering of the overhead lights snapped his gaze, and he turned his head to face the shimmering holo-images that were forming.

The images of Captains Toki, Tia, Vanderwil, and Deckard solidified. That was only half of the commanding officers... also worrisome. Nonetheless, Thale had to press forward.

"Captains, my ship is severely damaged, and we can't get accurate readings of the area. I want to know what that anomaly was, and what the status is of your ships." Thale crossed his arms, and bracing himself for the worst.

Fleet meeting take 2 WeRx7

Lo'mesh sigh as his first officer approach him and gave another pad as he read it over flickering every now and then "Bad news Admiral The Benevolence is suffering from a Borg computer virus we are gonna have to purge the Ships computer and restart, the replicator is making a new ram scoop for our port Nacelle we can be fully operational within 2 hours, mobile in 30 minutes, but I can spare a couple engineering crew to help speed repairs. I suggest that we launch a class 5 warp capable Science probe to the planet to study it and see if they have materials the repicators can't make." His imperial Class assault cruiser floated by the right Nacelle front having been blown open by a torpedo hit the red glowing of the front no longer there.
Lo'mesh@firebolt
Lo'mesh@firebolt
Pony
Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Tia is surprised to see hear of the damage that has ravaged her comrade's ships and with a sudden horrible realisation she reaches for the data pad again pressing at it furiously pausing for a moment to process. A look of pure shock comes to her face a single solitary tear runs down the side of her face as she realizes what the report means for the ship that had served her for so long. They had been through thick and thin to hell and back again, but this... Her voice is a croak when starts but she quickly recovers and begins again her voice professional betraying only the smallest hints of sadness. "i-it app-p...It appears that the damage to the page seventy six is far worse than we though...at first we thought it was a minor sensor glitch and com system damage. During the fall into the anomaly there was a sharp microfluctuation in the structural integrity field on the port pylon. The short exposure to the immense gravity was enough to rip the entire port nacelle off the ship cannot achieve anything above warp 4..."
Tia
Tia

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroo™ Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:34 am

"Perhaps we could strip mine the asteroids around the planet for resources to repair our ships.
Are there any asteroid nearby?"
Caroo™
Caroo™
Dignitary of Canterlot
Dignitary of Canterlot

Back to top Go down

Post  serov141 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:50 pm

"Damage report" Jasper shouted, "Minor hull breaches on levels 3 and 5, Weapons offline, Shields steady at 22%" His Engineering officer, a Vulcan female named Vaela, reported. "And the reactor?" He asked, "steady, thank god". "Good, deploy the drones, begin repairs, weapons first, and form up with the fleet. I want to be able to defend them if need be." "Yes Admiral" she said. Vaela moved to the engineering panel and began the deployment process for the repair drones, spider like robots that could cling to the outer hull and make repairs, they were still considered experimental, so naturally there were some on the Seacole.

4 hours later

"Weapons online, hull breaches contained, and shields at 86%. The Seacole is combat ready, Admiral". "Good" Jasper said, "move to a vanguard position while we wait for orders from above". The Seacole moved out from the fleet a bit and began a slow patrol around the striken ships, weapons tracking any unidentified sensor contacts.
serov141
serov141
Dignitary of Manehatten
Dignitary of Manehatten

https://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=picture#!/profile.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down